Monday, March 23, 2009

on the mend

Somehow both John and I caught terrible colds. Maybe it was the long dive? I forgot to mention John's drysuit had a leak....he got a bit to close to the cave on the scooter and the cave grabbed his suit puncturing a hole in it. So he was completely soaking wet by the end. I had some leaks too, plus a she-p blow out at maximum penetration which I won't go into. Or maybe I picked it up when I was home. Bottom line is we have been layed up most of the day. ...but are on the mend.

Tommorrow we head to the immigration office. Wish us luck. If all goes well we will come back home either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

John and Fernando are still planning a dive for Wed, but I am bowing out....to much congestion to even think about it at this point.

Wish we had more exciting news.

Karen and John

No comments: