Friday, March 7, 2008

Karen's New Diet

I had to sneek this in so Karen won't know, but to all my friends who won't see me for a month, and for those that see me at the end of our stay down here, don't be surprised if you don't recognise me. Karen thought that our vacation would be a great time to loose a few pounds and get in better shape, she said something about a slim fast diet, sounded good to me but little did I know what she had in mind. Slim Fast, as in slim and nothing to eat each day, and tonight she explained that the fast part was as in, let's just not eat, holy moley there won't be anything left of me in a month. So if a skinny twig comes up to you and speaks with my voice, don't be too surprised. If I have enough energy left I'll try to post again in a week or so.

Hope to see my friends again

JS

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hooey...the list of restaurants we have ate dinner or some lunches in are too long to mention. Just no ranchero omletes in the morning.

The real Karen C

Lisa said...

Don't forget that your trainer will be waiting for you when you get back! Hehehe ;o)

Unknown said...

Are you trying to compete with me to be skinny? He..he. (Edison)