Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No Diving Today....checked out area S. of Tulum


Today we didn't dive. John had originally planned to check out some areas with Fernando and talk to some of the land owners, but Fernando had some business he had to attend to. And Kim and I decided to take the day off from diving...ear issues again. Anyway, John and I went for a drive South of Tulum as he wanted to check out an area that he had a satellite photo of and map it on the GPS. So below is John trekking off the side of the road into the really thick jungle.
I stayed in the car for 15 minutes, then went to find him. He was on his way back to the car and I had forgotten about the mosquito net hat. Here is John with the mosquito net hat...he hates mosquitos:)


Me standing next to a really big elephant ear plant...Mom if I could find a way to transport this back to you I would...it was huge!! Me in my jungle trekking outfit...long sleeves and pants are a must. Plus good hiking boots, because last time I almost broke my foot again.

No comments: